GoKunming Forums

superbowl XLVI

peaceful333 (1 post) • 0

Anyone know where I can watch this years Superbowl Feb 2, (3rd here). I called O`Reilly`s and they are not showing it.

Fun, WOW!

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Its Super Bowl XLVIII btw.

I can see the problem for local viewing, Super Bowl Sunday is in the middle of Spring Festival. The game will be played, Kunming time, on the morning of Feb 3rd. The official dates for the holiday are January 31- February 6 (seven days in total).

The only way it could be done is if laowai owners and a crew of laowai friends pitch in to do the work.

Elliot we miss you and Lazy Bones.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Online streaming may have some restrictions, but not sure.

In the worst case, if you can't watch it live...don't find out the score and download the torrent afterwards.

I haven't watched football since the Dallas Cowboys had the hottest cheerleaders.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

You can watch Super Bowl XLVIII free on NFL.com or FoxSportsGo.com. You will need a vvepnutty thingy with a US server. Only can be seen in the US. Fox will open the free window at 12 a.m. Feb. 2 to 3 a.m. Feb. 3, ET (I think that is 1pm Feb 2 to 4pm Feb 3 in KM) Pregame show is at 2pm ET, Game program is at 6pm ET with kick off at 6:30pm ET or 7:30am Feb3 here in Spring City.

There is also a iPhone, ipad??? app, no android app. May not work on other smartphones.

Might also be on CCTV-5, with Chinese commentary and giggles.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

You all should have an IPTV box. HD TV looks real good after suffering with a dish for 8 years.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

WOOT!!!!

1st half just finished.
Seattle is kicking ASS!

22 to 0 (LOL)

Watching it HD. Although I'm not an NFL fan, I am transplanted from Seattle.

Related forum threads

Login to post