Wonders Of Yunnan Travel


visiting china

tigertiger - moderator (5061 posts) • 0

You need a full time job with a company that is willing to sponsor you for the working visa.

If you are going to do this, you will find it easier if you get the job before you arrive in China, as you may be required to leave China again to secure your 'Z' work visa.

Not legal, but also done is to get a company who will sponsor you for an 'F' business visa. These are valid for upto 6 months. They may tell you your first stay is 60days max, but you can extend easily when here.

Login to post Register to post