GoKunming Forums

Pasi School

ted5542 (1 post) • 0

My advice : stay far away from them (if you do not want any trouble). If you have any contact with them, do not believe what they say (never!). I would recommend to stay far from all what you can think about to engage with them (learning, teaching or whatever). You can only be disappointed (at best)
Complimentary information here (i can confirm everything stated in this post) : gokunming.com/en/forums/thread/2954/beware_pasi_college

Hella (5 posts) • 0

Watch out for these characters! I went to their campus and met with their "bosses" about getting a student visa. I spoke with two older males and their female secretary. Their first objective was to test my knowledge of Mandarin and various prices and rates for things like visas, school fees and teachers' salaries. I played a little dumb just to get a feel for their level of honesty. They tried to dupe me left and right thinking I couldn't understand Mandarin! What they really wanted was a "teacher" who would get them foreign students on a strange comission pay rate. They kept re-adjusting their rates as they started discovering that I knew what they were up to. In the end I figured that I would be working for them for free. Extremely rude people who would speak to each other in Mandarin about some scheme and then turn to me and say, "you didn't understand that, did you?" I just told them they were quite special and walked out on them. I would DEFINETLY stay away from anything related to PASI.

tiger1986 (43 posts) • 0

Pasi schools owners are crook, dont trust them, they just try to fool innoncent foreigners new comers to Kunming. I remember they offer me to be their school manager after 1st interview and asked a kind of monthly fee for running their poor school. Avoid trying to ''work with'' them.

Related forum threads

Login to post