GoKunming Forums

语言伙伴/Language Exchange

yitbk (2 posts) • 0

Hello,

This is great. Isn't it? I need a language partner too. Teach me your Chinese and I will teach English in return. :). Thanks. my email address uc_mungon@yahoo.com.

carol (1 post) • 0

hi i am a chinese girl. my major is english. i am looking for a langue partner. i'd like to teach you chinese. and you can teach me english in return. i think it will be so great.
my e-mail adrress is kmcarolhui1021@sina.com

violet.lu (3 posts) • 0

hi,i'm violet, i want to find some friends and practise oral english~~~i'm good at in chinese culture, history. i can play piano. i'm so happy to know every friend

my email: luxuandi@hotmail.com

telephone number: 15812061995

Rosanne (2 posts) • 0

Rosanne
I'm a local girl, 26-year old.I gratuated in a University in France.Now, I'm looking for a British English language partner (if who is from London could be better!). I can speak fluent Mandarin, French, cantonese, and i'm a teacher now. I'm sure i can be a good Pu-tong hua language partner. If you are interested, please send me an E-mail. Wish we could be freind.

Rosanne (2 posts) • 0

My E-mail address:luosha0704@hotmail.com
Since i lived in France for 5 more years, i wish we could make friends easily.

treebeard (4 posts) • 0

Hey, this IS great, if you can teach me Chinese I can teach you useful skills like underwater basketweaving (which will be in the olympics in 2012) and how to style your mullet hairdo.

onlyone (156 posts) • 0

That's great, I am going to kunming by the end of this week I am native Arabic language and fluent English as the matter of our education system based in English .
onlyone@hotmail.co.uk

jjfish (1 post) • 0

Hi everybody I am a girl at a university in Shanghai.I am eager to find a native speaker who speaks english and in return I can teach you chinese,even shanghainese.if you are interested in it,please contact me as soon as possible,looking forward to hearing form you!
lovestrawberry1231@hotmail.com

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.