GoKunming Forums

语言伙伴/Language Exchange

Jared (19 posts) • 0

24美国男生在云师大我想找一个语言伙伴每周交流一到两次我去年在财经大学教英语如果你有性趣给我发email。我很期待认识你

I am a 24-year old language student at Yunnan Normal University. I am looking for a language partner to meet once or twice a week. Last year I was an English teacher at Yunnan University of Finance and Economics. If you are interested, please send me an email. I look forward to meeting you.

中文名字史玉龍
English name: Jared
Email: jaredrhall@gmail.com

Nd4spd James (1 post) • 0

Hi Jared

I am James, graduate student in Kunming University of science and technology. A coincidence! I am looking for a language partner too. I can speak both English and Chinese. My Email:zxjames525@yahoo.com.cn

Jared (19 posts) • 0

Thanks. I already have two language partners. Perhaps somebody else might be interested in doing an exchange?

qjleer (1 post) • 0

I am interested in it, I am a teacher too, please call me if you haven't find the suitable person. my telephone number is in your email

jessieschau (2 posts) • 0

Do you mind finding a language partner online?
I recommend you a good website:www.italki.com
Free log in and find foreigners all over the world.
^^

zlif23 (159 posts) • 0

hi if you want to practice chinese with me, a native chinese speaker, chat with me msn: zlif23@hotmail.com. thanks a lot. merci. danke.

violet.lu (3 posts) • 0

hi, everybody! i'm a chinese girl, you can call me Violet. I want find a english speaker to practise oral english. i'm good at in chinese history and geograph and so on~~~my email is :luxuandi@hotmail.com

nancyli (1 post) • 0

Hello,I am a chinese girl,you can call me nancy. i'm so happy to know every friends.I born in kunming,I want to exchange language and make friend with foreigner speak English.I can teach him/her Chinese,at same time he/she help me to improve my ability of using English.
Please contanct with me:
e-mail: liyanjia1988@hotmail.com
Telephone:15925202662

marsha (7 posts) • 0

I need a French teacher who is willing to exchange French lessons for Chinese ; Also I need an English teacher who is willing to exchange English lessons for Chinese ; I am willing to teach Chinese without an exchange for 70yuan/2hours . I have 8 years of experience in teaching Chinese to foreigners.
Tele : 131 878 26923
Email: liqiongmei2006@gmail.com

Babie (1 post) • 0

Babi
Hi, I am a kunming woman. I am looking for a language partner too. I am a optimism and extravert woman. May be i can to be your perfect guide with yunnan. If you are interested, please send email to me. I look forward to meet you.
E-mail:www.zhuzhu0000193@sohu.com

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.