GoKunming Forums

room for rent

frances du (2 posts) • 0

nice big room in Sujiatang Jianshe Road for rent(RMB425 per month),there are three nice and friendly persons(a Italy girl,a chinese girl and a chinese boy) living in!
ten minutes to yunnan university and wenlin street!
if you are interested,please come and have a look!
call this number:13888384585--frances
(chinese&english)
13078754828--alessendra(english&italian)

Renzo (2 posts) • 0

Hi Frances! I was wondering about the room.. do u hav some photos? im interested in going to kunming to start the university in February... my email is nofxrpei@yahoo.com, and my skype ID in case u use it, is Renzokaes

Asafrpei (19 posts) • 0

Hi Frances its me Renzo again, i jus had to change my nickname cuz i forgot abaout my last password hehe, well i would like u to contact me when u can... to ask u some more information about the room, and also if u can send me some photos of it :)
Skype ID Renzokaes
msn: black_rpei@hotmail.com

alfie (5 posts) • 0

i am very interested too, i am french.
I coming sunday to kunming.

Florent,

lombardoflorent@hotmail.com

Isabelle (2 posts) • 0

A house with 3 bedrooms, 2 living-rooms, 2 toilets and 1kitchenis, which totals to 123 square meters, located at East Hong Shan road to lease out, and it is about 10 minutes-walk from the Second Hospital Affiliated to Kunming Medical College. The house is well decorated and wooden floor paved, equipped with complete set of furniture and electronic appliances. There are many well known high-learning institutes and primary schools are concentrated in this area. Bus No.133 reaches. Monthly rental is 2200 yuan RMB.
if you are interested, please come and have a look!
call this number:13888270280(Mr. Xie)or 13888162050(Isabelle).
MSN:wujianwei_km@hotmail.com

semola (12 posts) • 0

hi everyone, I'm an Italian student that will study at yunan normal daxue next semester.
I'm looking for a flat to share whit somebody..
let me know, I'll probably be in kunming the first week of february.
By the way, if anyone is intrested, I love go rock-climbing.

cyngoKM (7 posts) • 0

HI semola, did u find a flat already?
Im coming to KM in january and looking for a flat.
this is my email cynthi_fdz@hotmai;.com

Isabelle (2 posts) • 0

A house locates in East Hongshan Road is now to lease.

The house is with three bedrooms, two living rooms and two wash rooms, features with French window which leaves a very good sunshine in the apartment,

The house is well decorated with wood floor; complete set of furniture and electronic appliances includes TV sets, refrigerator, washing machine, micro wave, solar energy hot water, and cable TV.

Water supply is from under ground exploited by the residential quarter the house set in.

Neighbor residential quarters gathers with academic institutes and universities such as Kunming Science and Technology University, Yunnan Normal University and a primary school attached to YNU. The 2nd hospital affiliated to Kunming Medical College is within ten minutes walk.

Public transportation is convenient, bus 133 reaches this house.

Rental rate per month is 2500 Yuan RMB.

Please contact:

xiexinyu@hotmail.com or xiexinyu@gmail.com(Mr. Xie)or 237920829@qq.com(Isabelle).

It will not be available until March 3rd 2010, and we are searching for someone who can rent this house for at least one year.
For appointment to check the house.

Related forum threads

Login to post