GoKunming Forums

Kunming Business Association (for foreign entrepreneurs)

kirmish (16 posts) • 0

The Kunming Business Association is hosting an informal dinner, organized to give local foreign entrepreneurs the opportunity to exchange experiences and practices on doing business in Kunming and Yunnan.

This month, it is being held on Friday 8th June. If you are interested and would like some more information about the dinner or the association, please contact Hamish on 159 251 70 750.

Rocinante (4 posts) • 0

I'm interested in the KBA but I haven't had good luck dialing the number. Can you please send contact information by email to Jeff.Boeker@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Rocinante (4 posts) • 0

Thanks for the update Ahmet.

Anybody else know anything about contacting the KBA? Or have an email address for Hamish? I did a quick google search, which pointed to this posting.

Another side question I have: are google's cached pages banned in China?

tiger1986 (43 posts) • 0

Is the Kunming Business Association still holding some activities or networking events in Kunming?

The foreign consulates in Kunming have almost no incentive or events dedicated to gather Chinese and Foreign entrepreneurs interests, so that I will really be interested to get some info about that.

Thanks

ethniceast (33 posts) • 0

If that first organizer has MIA, you might as well re-organize it and regroup the people interested etc., and keep everybody posted. do update

Related forum threads

Login to post