GoKunming Forums

Lazybones false advertising

Lbones (27 posts) • 0

Jiangwu,

I would like to apologize that the pizzas that you received were not the exact size that is in the menu. Had you contacted us about either the size or the fact that the pizza was cold we would have been happy to remedy the situation. Our pizzas our hand tossed and therefore there is a margin for error. I think that they are comparable in size with any other 12" pizza in town. As for the 26 kuai salad I am not sure which that is. If you send us your complaints rather then posting them anonymously online we can work to fix them. We are constantly trying to improve our service and would welcome any complaints or suggestions sent to info@lazybones.asia or lazybones.asia@gmail.com. Also, if you call the office they can help you with most problems that arise. Thanks for using our service.

Sincerely,

Lazy Bones

Andorra (3 posts) • 0

""I think that they are comparable in size with any other 12" pizza in town."" - - - so that means that any other 12" pizza in town is actually (maybe) 10.5 in seize?

Well about the the food being cold upon arrival, when ordering you should take into consideration that its not always easy for the deliverer to find its way fast through the chinese housing unit structures.

Andorra (3 posts) • 0

"Our Pizzas are handtossed and therefore ...margin for error"...dont tell me you dont use a form with exact required seizes making a Pizza. Sure there is always room for errors, but your excuses above sound kind of weak...customers are not stupid.

Tiger (66 posts) • 0

These stories sound very much like the proverbial 'when the cat's away the mice will play'. There are far too many cafes and restaurants in Kunming (and elsewhere) where the lazy owners are hardly ever on site. People hired to represent the owners rarely answer the problem. You don't need more than the fingers of one hand to name restaurants with visible and professional owners/managers in this capital city.

And, please don't waste your time saying, 'C'mon mate, this is China,' because quality is a matter of attitude.

Bruce (9 posts) • 0

Not to throw toppings in the pizza oven but I calculate at 35RMB you are paying .405RMB per square inch at 10.5" and .31RMB if it arrived at the size advertised (12")

the 16" at 14" works out to .31RMB vs. .23RMB, but my ex's always told me it's not the size that matters

Too much time on my hands!

Bad Boy (24 posts) • 0

You all need to get a life. The prices that you pay in Kunming are exceptionally low. The cost of the Western ingredients that you want in your food or on your pizza cost a lot of money if you don't want to pay for it then don't buy it. Kunming is the exception of capital cities in China. Tell me another major city where you can get food this cheap. I was recently in Lijiang and Suhe and the prices there are 50 to 100% more than here. As for size in America you buy a 12" box for a 12" pizza so it is actually impossible to put a 12" pizza into a 12" inch box. Your food being cold is another issue. If you have a problem contact the restaurant and tell them to fix it. Bitching about it here does not solve the problem.

timkunming (87 posts) • 0

Gee, I thought this forum was a place where people living in Kunming could talk about things relative to uh, Kunming.

Lijiang is going to be more expensive. It's one of the largest tourist destinations in China.

It's all relative, and I think the point of this entire thread is that the quality of service is relatively bad. Surely there's nothing wrong with that?

GeogramattGeogramatt (203 posts) • 0

@Bad Boy

Kunming's not actually that cheap compared to other Chinese cities. Maybe compared to Beijing or Shanghai, but they're not average Chinese cities. Lijiang is not a good comparison; it is a tourist trap, of course it's more expensive!
Have you ever taken a taxi in Kunming, and then taken a taxi in another Chinese city? How about Guangzhou? Far more advanced economy than Kunming, yet the base taxi fare is only 8 yuan with no fuel surcharge.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.