GoKunming Forums

Anyone receiving the Australia satellite channel?

Quester (233 posts) • 0

With football finals coming up in Oz, does anyone know where we can watch the matches? Most satellite packages no longer include the Australia channel, so we would like to know where we could watch, especially at Grand Final time in a month or so. Any hotels or cafes? Or if you have the channel at your home, would you mind some company at match time? (we can bring food!)

S_zhongguo (18 posts) • 0

I am also desperate to find some coverage. It's just not the same listening to the radio online, with a live blog... I'll bring the Boags and Hahns too.

Quester (233 posts) • 0

I see that this weekend Lazy Bones pizza will be showing English Premier League matches. Would they show Australian NRL, at least for the Grand Final?

S_zhongguo (18 posts) • 0

I've signed up to aussiesport.tv for the month which is US$10, although the games don't stream live. I guess due to the australian network rights? Also contacted Lazy Bones who said they would get back to me on whether they will get Aus network.

willoc (1 post) • 0

It has been a few months since I left kunming but I still know some of the tricks to see big games without satellite. your best bet is to go to this site

iraqgoals.net they carry most football, rugby and basketball games as a Celtic FC fan living in America I have found it to be a dependable asset when the game isnt on TV

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

Iraqgoals? Really? There are usually lots of links to that as well as JustinTV on the p2p stream sites but Iraqgoals NEVER work. At least for me. Others might have better luck of course. Try Rojadirecta.com or myp2p.eu for p2pstreams (avoid Iraqgoal and JustinTV goals). TVUplayer seems to have been blocked by the great firewall recently but I still find Sopcast and TVants to be of reasonable quality. If you can get a good Veetle link there it is usually really good.

Related forum threads

Login to post