GoKunming Forums

What is happening with Gokunming?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

This is happening more and more. I try to go to Gokuming on my windows laptop and get the : 'This site cannot be reach. The connection has been reset'

message. What is going on? What say the staff at Gokunming?p

GoKunming (162 posts) • 0

Which browser are you using? If Chrome, I'll send you a link of how to possibly fix it. We haven't had server issues recently, so it may be your machine.

I'll trying using Firefox and see if I get the same problem. This problem only started recently (about one-two months).

It might be the Opera browser. Firefox hasn't given me a 'connection reset' error.

Firefox is giving me the: 'The connection has timed out' message. Don't lnow what the problem is and at this point don't really care. Just thought I bring this issue up to see of others are having this problem.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

I am using Chrome most of the time and have no problems connecting to GoKunming. From what I have experienced, it is only Google search engine that is inoperable here. The browsing works fine.
One thing that can cause glitches, is if your software needs an update. The other thing that can cause glitches is if you have done an update. 8(

I think the problem is the internet provider.

I guess I have to get used to them resetting the conmections.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Sometimes it can be the browser if the website is not configured to specifically work with that browser. I have seen that before, and it was suggested for people to use a different browser.
Seeing as Opera is made in China and has built in ad blockers and weepyend...one wonders.

michael2015 (784 posts) • 0

Sometimes the DNS cannot resolve the IP address, so using the direct IP address SOMETIMES resolves this issue.

Unfortunately - I just tried direct IP and the gokunming ISP host doesn't accept.

Alternatives are adding alternative DNS servers or the ever elusive vee-pea-en.

Related forum threads

Login to post