GoKunming Forums

Where to buy kitchen cabinet handles?

NinaC (25 posts) • 0

I am looking for a place to buy 25 matching kitchen cabinet handles. I'd love to go look at a store or market or street where there are many options to compare. Anybody know where I should try looking?

NinaC (25 posts) • 0

In case anybody else would find this useful, I finally found kitchen cabinet handles and a lot of other stuff at these locations:

1) Take bus #9 to You Guan Qiao (油管桥). This market has cheap kitchen supplies ranging from woks and dishes to cabinets and major kitchen appliances. The middle indoor aisle has a limited supply of cabinet handles.

2) Take bus #64 to Shuang Long Qiao (双龙桥). That area has warehouses filled with electronics, cosmetics, and costume shops. A few blocks away in the basement of a really tall building, are lots of little shops that sell kitchen and bathroom hardware (towel racks, cabinet handles, door locks, etc.) My two favorites were: Yong Cheng (phone: 13888023238) and Hong Yu (13759591331). One was the cheapest, and the other had the highest-quality materials. I forget which was which.

seahorse62 (141 posts) • 0

B&Q has a bunch of cabinet handles in all different price ranges. I just saw them the other day. It is located on the North Side a few bus stops from Metro. What part of town will you be coming and I may be able to tell you how to get there.

NinaC (25 posts) • 0

I live by the Walmart just a couple blocks north of the Metro on Beijing Lu near Bei Chen Gardens area.

Related forum threads

Login to post