GoKunming Forums

Tai Chi and acupuncture

choudoufu (1 post) • 0

Hi, I'm a German guy living in dongbei (Dalian), and I want to know if there are any university or other courses in Chinese medicine there? My Chinese is quite good, so classes don't have to be in English.

I want to study Tai Chi and acupuncture, not very interested in herbs. But the most important is Tai Chi. I have a friend that was in Kunming last year who told me many foreigners were studying Tai Chi. Please only recommend teachers you have studied from.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Nikkoni (2 posts) • 0

The teacher I studied with teaches every day at the YuanTongShan Zoo. Yang Chen Long 扬成龙 is his name and you can contact him at : 13888402062. He is a top fighter that loves to teach and is very patient.

onebir (44 posts) • 0

for the acupuncture, see:
www.yunnanclinic.com/

they also offer tai chi with yang chenG long, but is suspect going direct could be a lot cheaper...

gaoyi (2 posts) • 0

hi dear friend,i saw your message. i want to say if you wanna do Taichi,i can teach you. because i was a professional athlete in the past and graguated from Beijin Sport University (martial arts department). right now,i'm a professional martial arts teacher in my collage. and at same time I teach a lot of foreigners in English in my gym(including Taichi,Qigong,kungfu). SO if you are interested in it,please contact me,I can teach you including:

Slowly kind: Tai-chi fist, Tai-chi sword,Tai-chi cutlass, Tai-chi fan, Qi gong…

Fast kind: Xing yi, Shaolin, Animal-imitating fist(eagle style), baji, Long fist...

Weapons: Shaolin stick, swoad, cutlass….

Antagonism:Chinese traditional boxing(Sanda)

--- Beginners lesson staring now !!!
--- Choose your favorite to learn!
--- Experienced, English + Chinese Speaking teacher !
--- Lessons held near Green lake area !
---For information contact Gao yi on 13888973873.

e-mail:jet.yi@163.com

YllwBucki (9 posts) • 0

Sounds interesting... I will be in Kunming the beginning of August. Any other recommendations from others?

Related forum threads

Login to post