GoKunming Forums

FRIENDS!!

Lee Bruce (8 posts) • 0

Hello everyone,

We are a family living just behind the bus terminal here in the north. We have two kids, the eldest is a 2yr old boy and the youngest is 6 mos. old girl. Anyone who would like their kids to play with our boy, we will appreciate it.

LEEjha

rockstone (2 posts) • 0

Hello, Mr. Bruce,

I am Stone, an English teacher in a University. We are a Chinese family with a 3-year-old son. He can understand spoken English, but can barely speak it. During the weekends, we always bring him to some local parks to play. Approaching weekends, I will appreciate a call from you to see if our kids can be together and have some fun. My phone is 13888812186.

Regards,

Stone

Sheena (13 posts) • 0

hi lee bruce,, im sheena, an english teacher .. i live behind the north bus station... at jin yu lan wan..

my number is 15877995427

Lee Bruce (8 posts) • 0

Hello Stone,

I would just like to know if you called last Friday. If yes, I am sorry because we were not home the whole day of Saturday.
If you are still interested you can contact us.

rockstone (2 posts) • 0

Hello Bruce,

I appreciate your reply, but I did't see that until today . Neither did I call you, as I don't have your number. For further contact, please write to my mailbox, stone.zheng@yahoo.com.cn.

Stone

JonathanMiller (76 posts) • 0

Jack Hyman Miller Turns Three Years Old
WHEN: Saturday, September 25th
2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

WHERE: Samoana Café
沙慕安咖啡屋
D-2 Beichen Xiaoqu Walkway, Kunming
昆明市北辰小区北辰商业步行街D2
Phone: (0871) 5739231

WHAT: Kids play area across the way, special buffet for kids and clowns.
Food Buffet, Drinks and Beers for Parents.

RSVP: English +86 136 0889 7411
Chinese: +86 156 8775 9387
Email: jack@planetmiller.com

Related forum threads

Login to post