GoKunming Forums

F*%k It Lets Play Cricket

patters (24 posts) • 0

Match postponed. Looks like i'll have to get a bowling machine and play by myself. Believe it or not, China actually have a national cricket team...i propose starting Kunming cricket club!

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I'm not into cricket but I wish you guys well. Am posting here just to compliment the OP for the title of this thread, which impresses me in comparison to many of the idiotic obsessive comments that many of us are drawn to make when discussing almost anything else on gokunming.

Haali (1178 posts) • 0

A KM cricket club is a good idea. I suspect the hardest thing would be finding/making a pitch.

patters (24 posts) • 0

Gonna be hard to find a good, flat patch of grass but we could start by using one of the artificial football pitches. Next problem would be getting hold of equipment.

Luan :) (15 posts) • 0

The newly-formed Kunming Cricket Club are having our debut bash on Saturday 14th May at 1pm.

We've found a decent field and will be going for drinks afterwards. We'll be using a semi-hard seam ball.

Anyone interested is welcome to join in. For more info contact Luan_H on WeChat.

Related forum threads

Login to post