GoKunming Forums

Wedding Proposal Ideas

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

In Lijiang, at the top of the hill of Old Town, you can go to Wan Gu Lou (Pavilion). There is a very nice view of the rooftops and surrounding area. 15 Yuan per ticket.

In Dali, at the top of Erhai Park, great view of the lake.

My suggestion - Keep it simple - when you become so overwhelmed in trying to make it perfect, it is sure to backfire at some point.

lucyneverland (8 posts) • 0

If you go to tiger leaping gorge, i highly recommend you a place to stay, it's not far away from the only youth hostel and named 'bridge cafe', they have very nice room with amazing view,and it is not expensive at all. it's very peaceful there

lucyneverland (8 posts) • 0

Others nice places to go :
RIde bikes around Er hai,da li in a sunny day, and make the proposal during the way when the sun is shining, birds are singing, clouds are dancing...

Jiaozi snow mountain

Yuanyang rice terrace, go to the mountain in the early early morning and wait for sunrise, and make proposal when you see the first drop of sun shines with the rice terrace view

Nujiang,very nice mountain area and also not very tourism,while enjoying the nature in big mountain area you could make proposal.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

Paragliding with mike4gair. Break it to her at 10000 feet!

Conspiracy Con hosted by Hfcampo.
Lecture 1: chemtrails
(intermission)
Lecture 2: The question is not whether UFOs exist, but when is Alien going to take us to his leader.

break it to her during the intermission!

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

everything suggested feels so touristy. if you have a friend or make a friend from a minority and do a pig/goat roast i think that would more of
once in a life time feel.

Related forum threads

Login to post