GoKunming Forums

McDonald's

mmkunmingteacher (561 posts) • 0

In the spirit of fairness in this food war, I will go and eat at McDonald's next week. I will write an objective review based on the principles of gastronomy, with photos included. Since many expats here believe that Chinese food is greasy, disgusting,and cooked in human sewer oil, and that McDonald's is "consistent, clean, safe, and tasty," I will give it a try. I have not eaten it in 20 years probably, so I will give it a fair shot. So:

1. Which location should I choose?

2. What should I order?

Heller (62 posts) • 0

Please, please don't. Nobody cares what you think about McDonalds, i thought that much was clear?

Heller, many people here sure talk down about Chinese food alot, so it is only fair that everyone's viewpoint be allowed. Or do you believe that only people who think like you should be allowed to speak?

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

So, let me get this straight, we should tell you where to go and what to order for something you don't really want to eat? Did I get that right?

Heller (62 posts) • 0

I believe in free speech, sure, but this has been done to death man. Just, for the love of christ, let it go.

Alright, I will let it go. But God help us all if another poster makes a post like this, but about Chinese food instead of McDonald's.

Heller (62 posts) • 0

Whatever dude, do as you like. I'm done getting dragged into the pettiness on these threads. Adios

blue. (170 posts) • 0

Gastronomy? Science? God?
McDonald's?
You might be the genius MM.

Related forum threads

Login to post