Live music 8:00pm • 100 yuan
Come down to the amazing Elephant Art Center and don't miss this years last cooperation with the German consulate of Chengdu.
Enjoy "Eurafrican music with an itching global touch, a spiritual crossover embracing the globe and celebrate".
"Mark Alban Lotz teams up here with singer Omar Ka who belongs to the West African nomadic tribe of the Fula. His lyrics speak of the life and culture of the nomadic tribe of the Fulani. His ‘A Fula’s Call’ present a unique cross-over with Fula Music in a new ‘EurAfrican’ sound. A creative group of musicians with a diversity of cultural backgrounds."
- Omar Ka (Senegal) – vocals, guitar, African violin
- Mark Alban Lotz (Germany) – piccolo, bamboo-, concert-, alto-, bass and contra bass flutes
- Bao Sissoko (Senegal) – cora
- Jeroen van Vliet (Netherlands) – piano, fender rhodes, laptop
- Afra Mussawisade (Iran) – percussion set
Any questions? Call Sophie: 13888509671
购票请前往大象书店 或支付宝转账至 email@example.com，转账留言中请注明：活动名称+票型+姓名+联系方式。转账成功后我方工作人员将登记信息，按报名时间先后顺序排位。活动当天现场领票。