GoKunming Forums

Free Furniture

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I have a friend who is leaving Kunming on Tuesday or Wednesday and he has a home full of furniture he needs to get rid of very quickly. I purposely placed this ad here because he needs to vacate his apartment in the next few days and I am not sure if many people will see this in the classified section.

He has a 32 flat screen TV, Bed and wardrobe, sofa and bookshelfs and a few other things. I have not seen any of the things but he tells me all the things were purchased new about 6 months ago. I will have access to his home and his belongings by Monday so if anyone is interested please reply and I will let him know.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Please leave me your phone number here or in a PM. My friend's children will be in his apartment late Monday afternoon and evening so this will be on a first come first serve basis.

His apartment is on Jian She Road near 121 Street. I do not have an exact address yet. I will give all the numbers I receive to his children so expect a call from them.

Please continue to leave your numbers and you will be contacted tomorrow (Monday).

jeanie86 (11 posts) • 0

We're interested in the sofa and any other items available. Our number is 18314712713. Will be free to come anytime in the afternoon.

Thanks!

Related forum threads

Login to post