GoKunming Forums

Does Anyone Know Where Kadilan Moved To?

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

I love how jaded people have become now on this forum and like to jump to conclusions when they don't know their sh!t.

Ka Di Lan as Philou pointed out, is a restaurant located on Wenhua alley and would be almost instantly recognizable to long time residences of the Uni scene. It's been there forever and I was surprised that it was closed as it always had great business from what I can tell. Many a great memories there. Maybe it has fallen victim to the rising rents in that area?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

It would have been clear to all of us "jaded" people if the title read something like: Does anyone where the restaurant Kadilan moved to? Being clear is the first step to good communication.

Tonyaod (824 posts) • 0

Not to start a flaming war but really being objective here. If it was unclear than shouldn't clarification be sought before making incorrect assumptions?

And let's further assume that Kadilan was a person. If one does not know the circumstances then why would one make snide remarks that doesn't add to the conversation other than to make snide remarks?

Just saying.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.