GoKunming Forums

Cheating

gaoxing (63 posts) • 0

Are Chinese women generally faithful when it comes to relationships?

Anyone have any "bad" experiences with a Chinese girlfriend?

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

well,

"Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed." Albert Einstein

EnglishTeacher (101 posts) • 0

I think that it depends on what 'kind' of Chinese women. The 'modern' Chinese women are more like the western women of today so are more likely to be influenced by that culture. Traditional Chinese women would care about 'saving face' and so I think are less likely to be unfaithful but hey, who really can say? Mind you this is ONLY MY OPINION. When looking for the right women, don't look at the obvious beauty. That will so get you into trouble! Good Luck!

rejected_goods (349 posts) • 0

'Traditional','modern'? Men, women?西廂記,金瓶梅,水滸傳,紅樓夢..........just to name a few Chinese classics in which there are plenty of vivid and wonderful narratives of 'arts' of unfaithfulness.

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

I'd be more concerned about the guy in the relationship; clearly guys (western, Chinese or other) are much more likely to be unfaithful than Chinese women - even modern ones tend to be quite loyal and easily jealous of the guy's girl friends and any contact he may have with girls for any reason.

Related forum threads

Login to post