GoKunming Forums

Chinese learning/ Spoken Chinese learning

Rika007 (1 post) • 0

Hello everybody !I want to know the Most foreign friends learning Chinese like to go to the Chinese school or like one-on-one?You think which way is better?Thanks!

Jihai (3 posts) • 0

You'd better to make some Chinese friends, and talk to them as much as you could,then your spoken Chinese will be improved much more than you going to the Chinese school

张帅 (1 post) • 0

well.. there is a Chinese Conner on Tuesday evening, and many foreign and Chinese friends come here to talk about Chinese culture. Maybe it is useful for you. The conner is held in a club called Kawana 卡瓦纳 at Zhengyi Road. you can contact me through QQ 771076556 or mail:wapmap@qq.com.

yeong (8 posts) • 0

it depends on which area you'd like to improve on ( :

for spoken, i do recommand one to one class that could correct your pronounciations and tones plus study what natives actually speak in a natural way, but for written Chinese, you'd better go to the school where there are heaps of homeworks and reading tasks.

As Jihai mentioned, having Chinese friends help a lot, and probably the best way ever to have the fastest progress in Spoken Chinese. I've improved my Chinese dramatically with this way within an year, and have no problem to communicate with Chinese people for various topics from politics&economic to daily life stuffs.

well, all the best for your study lol

nana71 (21 posts) • 0

nana71
September 19, 2011
15 postsEdit"NaNa" Chinese Corner ("娜娜"中文角)
Hey, guys!
Are you interested in Chinese culture? Do you want to improve your Chinese study level? Or are you still looking for nice Chinese people to talk? So come here to join us——"Na Na Chinese corner" in Kawana Cafe. There are different topics every week, help you know more Chinese culture and adapt China life. Besides, of course you can make more and more Chinese friends.

Chinese teacher organize this Chinese corner, just wish to offer a good chance to foreigners who want to communicate with Chinese people. So free to talk, free entry. You only need to pay your soft drink. Don't be hesitate, bring your foreigner or Chinese friends, Come here, join us !!! O(∩_∩)O~~~~~~

PS. Welcome both foreigner and Chinese join us. Expect your coming~~~~

The time: Every Tuesday evening 19:30pm~21:30pm
Adress: Kawana cafe——Kunming Renmin zhong lu justice shopping mall qian wang street No 51.

(昆明人民中路正义坊钱王街51) www.gokunming.com/[...]

If you are interested in Chinese corner, or any questions don't be hesitate call me know more about information:
Joanna 13888018092 or email: nana71@yahoo.cn

Dove Guo (7 posts) • 0

Thank you guys for sharing the info:)))

I am a Chinese girl and would like to join in the Chinese Corner.
Also if some foreign friends who like one-on-one study,you could contact me too:))) QQ:511875786 E-mail:guogedove@163.com

PS: My major is broadcasting,I speak standard Chinese,also have the certificate of Mandarin and certificate of Teaching Chinese.But my English is not very good,so I need your help.If are you are interested in exchanging teaching for free,please contact me,thank you very much.

Related forum threads

Login to post