GoKunming Forums

Chinese Corner

BillDan (268 posts) • 0

After seven years in china my mandarin is so embarrassingly bad. Basic survival skills and a few simple characters. I have often felt I actually needed to learn from another foreigner for a spell. The couple Chinese teachers I had were not good. One in Beijing was, and affordable. The ones here I felt charged a lot and were never prepared, usually asking me "what do you want to talk about today" and never giving me homework or vocabulary sheets. I know this is not every teacher. But a free Chinese corner can only help. I will try to find it and show up. Thanks

Erika1 (1 post) • 0

Hi,I'm a chinese girl and I want to make some foreign friends.Can I join you? I think I can help foreinger friends learning chinese .Besides, I want improve my English levle.Thanks!

nana71 (21 posts) • 0

Yes, of course you can join us. Welcome anyone come to our Chinese corner. Hope can see u on Tuesday~~~~

nana71 (21 posts) • 0

Hi guys,

Thank u always supporting our chinese corner, no matter foreigners or Chinese. Because this week is our national day, one week holiday. So we'll cancel this week chinese corner. Hope next week same time same place see u everybody. Happy national day~~~~~~~

Joanna

nana71 (21 posts) • 0

Hello guys~

Thanks for all of foreigners and Chinese supporting our Chinese corner all the time. As the place too small, our Chinese corner welcomed by more and more people. So now we decide to change place will move to the Moondog. The address: 138-5 Wacang nan lu "Moondog". The time: 20:00~22:00. Welcome both foreigners and Chinese. Hope can see u there~

If you are interested in Chinese corner, or any questions don't be hesitate call me know more about information:
Joanna 13888018092 or email: nana71@yahoo.cn

nana71 (21 posts) • 0

Hey, guys.

Sorry to inform so late, our Chinese corner already change the address. Currently address is Moondog——138—5 Wacang nan lu
月亮狗——瓦仓南路138号附5. Welcome both Chinese and foreigners.

"NaNa" Chinese Corner ("娜娜"中文角)
Hey, guys!
Are you interested in Chinese culture? Do you want to improve your Chinese study level? Or are you still looking for nice Chinese people to talk? So come here to join us——"Na Na Chinese corner" in Moondog. There are different topics every week, help you know more Chinese culture and adapt China life. Besides, of course you can make more and more Chinese friends.

Chinese teacher organize this Chinese corner, just wish to offer a good chance to foreigners who want to communicate with Chinese people. So free to talk, free entry. You only need to pay your soft drink.

Don't be hesitate, bring your foreigner or Chinese friends, Come here, join us !!! O(∩_∩)O~~~~~~

PS. Welcome both foreigner and Chinese join us. Expect your coming~~~~

The time: Every Tuesday evening 20:00pm~22:00pm

Moondog——138—5 Wacang nan lu

月亮狗——瓦仓南路138号附5

If you are interested in Chinese corner, or any questions don't be hesitate call me know more about information:
Joanna 13888018092 or email: nana71@yahoo.cn

nana71 (21 posts) • 0

Hi, Guys. Good news: Our Chinese corner become more and more famous. We are on the very famous yunnan newspaper English version. Woo hoo~~~~~Thanks all the foreigners and Chinese support since we start last June. Almost one year many people come to here communicate in Chinese and share their culture. We really enjoyed it~If ur guys interested in our news, please click here news.ynxxb.com/Epaper/2012-02-26/#9

Welcome more people come to join us~please feel free to contact me: Chinese Corner Joanna 13888018092

Related forum threads

Login to post