GoKunming Forums

Where can I watch Barcelona-Madrid?

oriza (6 posts) • 0

Hello,
does anybody know where can I watch the game tonight? If not, does anybody has a good link to watch it on-line?
Thanks

Lbones (27 posts) • 0

I am not feeling that well so I will not be staying up to watch the game this week. I have watched the last 2 and will definitely be showing next weeks. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have a decent internet connection go to myp2p.eu and download soapcast you should have no problems watching at home. Good luck and hopefully it will be worth staying up for.

cotufa (4 posts) • 0

u are not felling well after seeing how arsenal got out against barcelona from the champions league and how it's going in the premier league(not good though).

thanks anyway for the link and looking forward to watch the game and see how the great barcelona beat madrid. Wanna see mourinho's face after game.

FORZA BARCA!!

Lbones (27 posts) • 0

cotufa,

Thats cold and for the first time I will root for a team with Ronaldo because of you. Go MADRID!!!

Lbones (27 posts) • 0

Another gift by the refs. In the last 5 games Mourinho has played Barca they have finished with 10 men. Also Van Persie getting sent off for time wasting while down a goal was a travesty. For one of the greatest teams to ever play the game to get this preferential treatment is ridiculous.

cotufa (4 posts) • 0

come on!! now u are gonna say that we won because the refs?? i'ts ridiculous the way how mourinho plays agianst barcelona even ronaldo said that he dosnt like the way they are playing against them but he's just following orders. Madrid takes the matches like wars, fighting, complainig of all decisions, pulling over to the referee etc...

after the match mourinho cryes again and didnt recognize baceclona superiority. IT WAS RED CARD and we all know the reputation that has pepe in spain.

MESSI EL P.. AMO

josh13 (3 posts) • 0

LBONES, you are talking about the refs, but you dont wanna talk about the barcelona's futball, I think the Barças team always ends up playing against 10 players because the other team (real madrid, arsenal, chelsea, etc,etc) is frustrated opponent... they're not able to stop the barça's Force, problem is not the refs, just look at those teams who lost one player against Barcelona!!.... one day in stamford bridge John Terry answer that "the only way to stop Messi is "KIcks"

Visca Barça!!

messi beaucoup (3 posts) • 0

Lbones has a valid point with the history of Mourinho V Barca to a certain extent. His Chelsea team was robbed by one of the worst refereeing performances of all time in 2009, when Barca went on to win the final, and indeed, the Van Persie sending off this year was ridiculous (although i still think Arsenal would have lost that game). But last night Real Madrid deserved nothing. They were being played of the park well before the sending off and the red card was the right decision (studs up, knee high). Saying that, Barca soured their superior football somewhat by acting like teenage girls. Diving, whining, complaining, and generally pissing and moaning. The only thing that saved this from being by far the worst Clasico in history was that boy Messi. What. A. Goal. 'Supernatural' the commentator called it at the time. Aside from the goal, Messi was also one of the few Barca who played with any dignity. Mourinho should take a leaf out of his book.

Congratulations Barca, roll on United!

Related forum threads

Login to post