GoKunming Forums

English/Chinese School near Metro

DKladybug (5 posts) • 0

Hello,

I am looking for a school where I can learn Chinese. I live near the metro (north I believe) and would like the school to be within walking distance. The school also has to provide a student visa. Please let me know if you know of any schools in this area and how much they charge. I would like to start as soon as possible. You can email me at silver_moon82@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Suzie (3 posts) • 0

Do you know the exact name of your place, Kunming metro has moved to Chenggong,and do you know the name of the road where you live on?

DKladybug (5 posts) • 0

The Metro is on Beichen Avenue. I live near the Fortune Centre. There is a Pizza Hut and KFC in the area. Hope that helps.

Smillz (31 posts) • 0

It would be a little bit of a hike if you are walking, but just down Beijing Lu, near the intersection with Baiyun Lu (there's a Carrefour right there), is where TenWest is located. I have not personally studied there, but I've heard good things. Also, I'm pretty sure there are numerous buses you could hop on and be there in 5 minutes from where you live.

Virak (3 posts) • 0

Hello english teacher ! Now I need a foreign English teacher to teach my daughter one-on-one, she is 8 years old, available time is 1820 to 1950, so please contact my email chanvirakleng@yahoo.com to talk detail.

Related forum threads

Login to post