GoKunming Forums

French passport holders - visa China?

vinz68 (1 post) • 0

hi everybody
I am French, I am on a 30 days L visa until 25th august and I was wondering if it was possible to extend it in Lijiang, Dali or Shangri-La. I got my actual visa in Hong Kong a few days ago, where I discovered that French passport holders were now only delivered 30 days visa, while having to wait 4 working days before the obtention of the visa. This new policy applies only to French passport holders, I suspect political measures and conter-measures from both governments to be involved in that changing. can this new policy also affect the obtention of a visa extension at any local PSB? Has anybody on this forum experienced similar troubles recently while applying for visa, or visa extension? Any solutions? any updated news concerning visa extension in China? Thank you very much for leaving a comment on this post.

Tomato (4 posts) • 0

I'm a Belgian passport holder. Last year in September 2009 I was issued a 30 days Chinese tourist visa in Bangkok. I went to the Chinese Immigration Office in Nanjing (can be found in any major city in China) and they gave me a 1 month extension. You can get only 1 extension and then you have to leave the country and apply for a new tourist visa. I'm sure you can extend your tourist visa in Kunming.

Related forum threads

Login to post