GoKunming Forums

Direct Flight From Kunming to Kathmandu

washabaugh (4 posts) • 0

I am wondering if anyone has any experience booking the new direct flight from Kunming to Kathmandu? I am trying to book a flight around the July 24th...but haven't been able to find out how to book it.

sanyiseul (104 posts) • 0

I found the flights on elong and ctrip. No problem booking them.

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

Awesome place to spend a week but Ctrip doesn't come up with any suggestions and Elong gives me a "Please input a return date" although there is no place to input it. I know the sites aren't really meant for foreigners but damn they are lousy in general.

scottco1986 (20 posts) • 0

Just wanted to point out that I just checked on Ctrip, and there were flights available. (Make sure you select international). Also, Ctrip is definitely at least somewhat geared towards foreigners... they even have an English hotline, which would also probably not be a bad way to go about booking (I've sometimes found better deals over the phone than online anyway)

flower 01 (4 posts) • 0

hi
as i know, the fight Kunming/Kathandu/Kunming was back on, we can book this air ticket, and Nepal travel visa as well. our website: www.12visitchina.com, email: huxinzhang.12visitchina@gmail.com, my handy 13888675302. glad can help you.

Related forum threads

Login to post