GoKunming Forums

please, need help - ipod touch - dictionary

nir119 (5 posts) • 0

hi,
i try to download a chinese-english dictionary from itunes (ktdict), but the ipod get stuck again and again, on this apple picture. have to restore everything.
any advice, idea or a place to go for assistance?
i am new here.
thanks.
N

rbusch (26 posts) • 0

Hey, what do you need help with? re-downloading the app or restoring the iPod? I'm able to provide various services, including jailbreaking and unlocking for iPhones at a reasonable fee. Contact me at gokunming (at) cryptoheaven.com with more details and we'll see if we can work something out.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

Try downloading it on you PC/Mac instead (using the PC/Mac version of iTunes), and then just sync your iPhone.

nir119 (5 posts) • 0

thanks for the replies.
what i need is help with re downloading the app.
(sorry, don't know yet how to contact crypto..).

i've downloaded it first to the pc. when i connect the ipod to the pc it starts to sync and then the ipod gets to this apple picture and stuck there.

laotou (1714 posts) • 0

nir119
1. Delete the bad download inside itunes
2. sync your ipod - just to make sure it synchs WITHOUT the corrupted app. If the ipod syncs...
3. download app again - but this time do it on your computer.
4. AFTER itunes has successfully downloaded app...SYNC ipod.

See if that works...there's lots of other stuff going on - like do you have a jailbroken ipod or an unmodified ipod - have you upgraded to the latest apple ipod firmware (automatically sorta kinda done when you sync - it'll ask you to upload/install the latest apple firmware)...

Related forum threads

Login to post