GoKunming Forums

tailor/suit-maker in Kunming

RossP (14 posts) • 0

Hi, has anyone had a men's suit made here? Any advice or recommendations (negative or positive) would be much appreciated!

Recommendations for tailors in other Chinese cities or HK also very welcome.

Thanks.

DanTheMan (620 posts) • 0

Contact Winsome Yim. She's Hong Kong ren and runs a clothing store just down from Paul's Shop. She can custom make a suit for you. One-three-six-two-nine-six-four-zero-five-zero-zero-zero.

RossP (14 posts) • 0

a little late with this, but thanks, DanTheMan! Didn't know she did men's suits as well as women's -- I'll get in touch with her this week.

scottco1986 (20 posts) • 0

Hi, I'm also looking for a custom-made suit. I tried calling the number you listed above, but it says it doesn't exist. Where is her store exactly? Thanks!

Dan Siekman (102 posts) • 0

Two store fronts north (toward Yunda) of Paul's Shop on the same side of the street.

We'll try get it added to the GoKunming listings sometime next week.

winsome (2 posts) • 0

Please note that my shop has been relocated. Send me email at winsomeyim@hotmail.com or call me at 136 296 40500 for the new address.

Winsome Yim

Rogers (1 post) • 0

Friend in Hong Kong there are so many tailors.But David Fashions is one of the best tailor.He made suits at reasonable prices with modern fabrics, designs etc.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

Is it just me, or are suits and vintage army jackets more associated with nongmin fashion in China?

Related forum threads

Login to post