GoKunming Forums

Was ExpressVPan down this past week?

vagabond48 (75 posts) • 0

I tried Nord VPan which has not worked so far this past week. I was wondering if Express was also down this week?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

All VPN's had problems. This is because of the 30th anniversary. Expect it to slowly get better. Hopefully.

JanJal (1243 posts) • 0

For me situation is now actually better than before the anniversary, because my first choice provider also works now (it was unavailable for ~1 month prior to this), and some phone apps that previously didn't work without VPN, now do.

kurtosis (86 posts) • 0

They are now even blocking my optimized VPN connections to my private servers. So now I'm tunneling through SSL, they can't suppress that, but of course it's really slow because of the high latency.

sezuwupom (44 posts) • 0

A bit off topic.

High school college entrance exams underway. So WIFI and data networks are blocked a few hundred meters near high schools.

Can teachers confirm this?

Christian ImNorden (6 posts) • 0

I am on a campus in Qujing and have the same experience. I usually use the free Psiphon VPN and cannot access the Internet when I activate it.

vagabond48 (75 posts) • 0

Is Express down? I couldn't use it last night and this morning it's still down using the recommended locations.

Related forum threads

Login to post