GoKunming Forums

Was ExpressVPan down this past week?

vicar (817 posts) • -6
Comment hidden by user downvote Click to expand

What does the 30th anniversary have to do with the blocking of vpns? Some sort of celebration of repression?

Ishmael (462 posts) • -1

Any troubles with ExpresVPN lately? I have it on my laptop but have been afraid to use it because not long ago when I tried to do so it shut down my computer, screwed it up somehow, & I've got too many pressing communications issues right now to allow that to happen.

dolphin (509 posts) • -1

What would you like them to name themselves? tortoise VPN?

Keep in mind express has multiple meanings. Like to express ones anger. maybe They want you to express yourself online. Is that a bad thing?

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +1

The 'express' is for how quickly they take your money and give you slow service. Ha.Ha.

john-doe1983 (70 posts) • +1

I have never had an issue with express, I have been using them for about 3 years now. When the big CCP meeting was happening and most of the VPN's stopped working Express were very communicative and when I contacted support on a few occasions most of the information that I was given helped. They even gave me access to their beta router firmware to help me connect during that time. Over the past couple of weeks I have had no issues with connections, the only issue I face is using their LA-5 location as my torrents seem to be blocked.

dolphin (509 posts) • +1

I used to use astrill. It was solid. Didn’t always work though because they have to reprogram shit when things get blocked. Costs a couple dollars more per month I think.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • +1

I think certain people may be working overtime at the moment. I have been looking at a no threat UK forum today and it is super slow.

Related forum threads

Login to post