GoKunming Forums

What things have you literally found in China?

The Dudeson's (1106 posts) • 0

I heard Brooklyn became a hipster spot. From people I know living in those "terrible places" in the US, some say it depends on your job or if you are involved in any of the shady dealings. The actual real tight-spots are a few blocks,where all the movie stuff happens.
I knew a cop from L.A., he said, it's bad but not movie-bad.

I lived in Berlin for a while, even in the ghetto, you see less cruelty and violence than here. Unless you are in a gang, or into crime.

...and of course, it is my fault and god having it all queued up for me.
I mean why couldn't it be the place that is internationally known for being raw and cruel. Where even the government thinks it's becoming a new evil. Even Chinese would agree, just foreigners don't.

Of course I caused all the terrible experiences. Why wouldn't I, I mean what is better than getting beaten up, by 5 or 6 Chinese punks.

And what do you think I could have done?

So, if all the people you meet in China, are -"robust, fun-loving, polite, and kind'- if they are like that why would they beat up foreigners? That is a contradicting itself, isn't it? Then why do they use violence? IS that what makes one robust? lol

And no! I am not a gang member, I am not a criminal, and I don't go out partying.

And so are most Chinese, who are getting beat up and treated like crap, everyday.

mickeyh (119 posts) • 0

Again, Dudesons, I am truly sorry that your China experience is one of horror, violence, and death. Mine is the polar opposite. I do not know why. I am not being sarcastic: I am truly sorry that you have to experience those things.

vicar (817 posts) • 0

It's the law of attraction and in this case it's a severe case of negativity absorption

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@vicar
I couldn't agree more. Many people scuff at the idea of 'the law of attraction' but it's very real.

@Dudeson
You might want to look into a 'cleansing'. Maybe somebody put a 'spell' or 'jinx' on you. You never know (I'm not kidding). I wouldn't know how to go about finding someone who could do did but I would check it out. Good Luck!

One-Hit Wonder (89 posts) • 0

"And so are most Chinese, who are getting beat up and treated like crap, everyday."

Every day people are getting beat up? I think you're exaggerating.

One-Hit Wonder (89 posts) • 0

Dudeson, what you're describing sounds like gang-related violence.

Anyway, my experience is that the 'violence and aggression' takes place with paper and pen (ie people being dismissed from jobs without just cause), being treated like garbage in the workplace.

Liuming, if you know someone who removes curses, please put me in touch as I am definitely cursed.

@One-hit-wonder
As I said, I don't know anyone. However, maybe some of your Chinese friends can help you in that department if you're serious. The trick is finding a 'real' person with the ability. Not easy to find in a country full of 'fake ________'.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I don't remember finding anything beyond an unbroken dish among several broken ones beside the trash collection point in my xiaoqu, years ago. I took it home & used it this morning at breakfast.
Another simple honest post diverted by those who want to complain/defend the country as a whole. Don't you folks ever think of anything else?

Related forum threads

Login to post