GoKunming Forums

Language Exchange!

Baggiobian (6 posts) • 0

Hey,all!I'd like to exchange languages with you,I speak English,Chinese,and I'd like to learn some Latin languages,interested parties please give a quick respond.Thanks!

Sheena_C (3 posts) • 0

well i'll be in kunming as of monday, i want to learn chinese, i'm an english-speaking canadian from vancouver and i could also teach you some spanish.

Ppeng (8 posts) • 0

Hi, Sheena_c, I just came from Nanaimo (Vancouver Island) a few days ago. When you reach Kunming, Please contact with me. Maybe we can practise Mandarin together.
e_jpc@hotmail.com

Baggiobian (6 posts) • 0

Hey,Sheena>,thanks for your response and please contact me at maldinibian@yahoo.com or call my local mobile number--13888859775 when you arrive.

Sherry (1 post) • 0

Hi. I am a Chinese and studied in the US for the last two years. I just come back for my summer vacation for three months (June, July, Aughst). I want to stengh my English writing skills, and I am really good at Chinese when I was in school. I would like to do some Language exchange with a native English speaker, especially some who is good at writing. If anyone is interested, please contact me through my email: achengyan725@yahoo.com, or call me at a local phone, 0871-6616725. Thank you very much for your interest.

Vivian (3 posts) • 0

Hey alll.....I am a Chinese girl~~studied in Canada for last 4 yrs for university and now I am back in this lovely city for my summer ...but I am also taking 4 distance course....which sux ....anyway...just wanna make some friends here....oh...btw..I am taking spanish just for fun..if you speak spansih I'd love to learn from you ..i will help you with Chinese ......hope you will enjoy whatever you are doing here...lol

email me at yelbeautifulcolour@hotmail.com...it's also my msn account ..

maggie (1 post) • 0

I will appreciate if I have a chance to exchange language with someone who like kunming and its good weather.and i'm a girl maybe with not very fluent english but very patient and somewhat helpful,i guess.BTW,I definitely love travel and maybe can share my fun with you

And I think that sharing some wonderful things is much better than just learning language itself!
So contact me if you're interested:
overflym@hotmail.com

stephenster (2 posts) • 0

Hi,im a English major and minor in French,now im trying to biuld on my French,so I hope French native speaker can help me,i can teach Chinese to exchange as well as we can communicate some culture things together that will be fun.Feel free to contact me,thanks!

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.