GoKunming Forums

Home Brew Beer

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

anybody have some experience with brewing in KM? We r around 2000m alt. and I pressume must be some obsticles ( like problem with right water temp. or proper fermetation ).

Anybody tryied?
After seeing some videos of guys brewing at home in pot, Id love to try to "cook" some my self. Where to get the ingrediences?

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

well did u have to change temp. or time of cooking in different stages? ( I mean compare to original recep.) If u brew already 1y, Im sure u have plenty of experience. I mean when I bake a bread for ex., The fermentation problems are already noticeable . S I guess with beer in 3300m, u must have to noticed some difference?

voltaire (225 posts) • 0

There is a Kunming Craft Brewing Society here where you can have any questions answered. There is no reason why you can't brew here. Temperature should remain within certain parameters set by the yeasts in use during fermentation, but there are ways to restart it if it stops. Most people use about the technology level of a blanket when they get started, and it's perfectly workable. Ingredients can be sourced on Taobao or via the Kunming Craft Brewing Society.

Related forum threads

Login to post