GoKunming Forums

Official visa photos

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything. Is there really only one place in town I can get official visa photos? That being the place opposite Yunda gate just off of Wenlin.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

Different countries have different visa photo requirements. So it depends on which country you talk about - maybe China visa.

In a country where lamborghinis, banks, statistics, counterfeit cash and what not else are tricked and faked with, it would be quite a story to believe only one shop would be able to do visa photos.

If you got the size and background colour info of the photos, there should be more places available.

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

mPRin, I had a same dilema:-) Thats why He is not cheap. He knows, He is The One :-)
But Ive heard that in PSB building u can get photos also.

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

You can crack his business by simply getting the info of background color, size of head in millimetres and size of photo in millimetres. Even a foolish woman like SarahB would be able to do this.

The reason why he is "the one" is probably bcs he is near the beer bars on wenlin jie and its convenient to go there after a beer. :)

A12345 (102 posts) • 0

You can get your photo taken anywhere.

To apply for a visa you need to get your photo taken at the photo studio attached to the police station that handles the visa applications to get a "digital photo taken receipt."

That is close to the 市博物馆 stop. Take bus no 1, get off and walk back a few hundred meters. The place will be on the right side of the road.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

There's also one on the right of the PSB office. They give you a receipt that is linked to their database and that you present to the officers. Might be the tricky part to replicate.

mPRin (821 posts) • 0

Yes, China student visa.

Peter, you need an official receipt, that's the problem. No photos shops I've been to can give the receipt.

So, Tuodong PSB and the one I mentioned? Any others? I didn't really wanna go all the way into town. I live in the South.

Related forum threads

Login to post