GoKunming Forums

Study TCM!

ManuUribe (3 posts) • 0

Hello!

I´m from Spain and I need some help! I wanna go to study Chinese language and then study Acupunture, Moxibustion and Tuina Bachelor´s Degree at the Yunnan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Any foreigner studying that now there?

Gompo (152 posts) • 0

!agur uribe!

well i think tcm is pretty interesting but some western studies may also b useful!

i.can introduce u some tcm and western docs...send mi msg

!kaixo!

om mari pe mehung
pro dion is os philosophya?/+?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

My chinese wife is a student now at the Univ of TCM on Baita Road. There are college and Bachelor degrees available. We do not know of any foreigners attending the school in the last 3 years.

kunking (7 posts) • 0

i am also going to kunming the next months to study language and later tcm, i was in kunming before and i liked more than any other chinese city.

if anyone can provide some information about studying tcm in kunming from own experience or trusted sources it would be very nice.

information about the length of study, costs and reputable institutions would be very helpful.

many places who teach tcm still don't have any english information about their schools

thanks a lot

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Maybe you should get in contact with HCAMPO. His wife studies TCM and maybe he can introduce you to her and she can give you some tips and or advice.

AdrianCahill (4 posts) • 0

Any Chance of keeping this post going.

I found a great TCM teacher in Shanghai. 30Yrs experience. Very high English Skills.

Would love to study TCM in Kunming in English (my Chinese isn't good enough). Thanks HFCAMPO for your links and everybody for your feedback.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

www.gokunming.com/[...]

Kunming Municipal Hospital of TCM is the Best Choice for Your Practice

I am Jennifer Qian Dong, and in charge of foreign students studying TCM in Kunming for more than 20 years. For those who want to find a good doctor of TCM practicing Acupuncture, Tuina Massage and Chinese Herbs, Kunming Municipal Hospital of TCM is your best choice.

Please contact: jenniferqiandong@live.com jenniferqiandong@126.com - Tel: 189 874 67 812

Related forum threads

Login to post