GoKunming Forums

Vaping in Kunming

Peter99 (1246 posts) • 0

I digged into this a year ago.. and at bird & flower market they sold some e-cigarette stuff that looked like something it maybe should be (quite expensive too) but for someone who didnt know much about it, but knew plenty around can be fake, it didnt finalize a deal. Maybe worth a look? Just in from Zhengyi Lu where the pizza place is and a bit along road are tobacco sellers.

However, since even fake banks have appeared, nicotine and e-cigs should be piece of cake, and you probably never know what you actually inhale, do you.

The nicotine chewing gums were impossible to find as well.

Personally I ended up making own chewing tobacco, and during the whole city-round of finding the right chemicals - in own experience - you can be suspected as a terrorist too.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

the new drip mods, have such large smoke clouds thar they can fill up the entire upstairs of french cafe with one exhale. its pretty simple to make your own vg juice. the problem in china is getting a real mod, safe batteries, and wire to make coils. also need a ohm meter. with anything fake these things can explode or the cotton wicks can catch fire.

Jiang Yi (5 posts) • 0

I was hoping there would a shop somewhere that sold juice and the like. I know the bird and flower area you are talking about.....lots of hookahs and what not down there.

laofengzi (376 posts) • 0

those are e pens, and break in a week. you.cab easily taobao everything you need to make VG juice. ill ask around and see what i can get together. it would be nice to make a weekly group
meet up for making coil builds, juice recipes, and what not.

bucko (695 posts) • 0

I'm into vapeing big time. I make my own ejuice.
As we speak I am in LA, Capitol of vapeing . I just bought a case of new flavors from flavorart. Also picked up a Lemo RBA and an iStick variable voltage.
Funny 90% of vape equipment is imported to LA from China. But in China these suppliers will not ship in China! So I come here to load up.
However the best nic base supplier is in China and they ship to me in China. JG Herb

Jiang Yi (5 posts) • 0

Hey thanks for the heads up on jgherb. I don't see how to order on their website but after the holiday I will contact them. That looks like a good supplier of juice.

Related forum threads

Login to post