User profile: AuroraCultural

User info
  • Registered
  • VerifiedNo

Forum posts

Forums > Living in Kunming > extend student visa vs convert to tourist?

To get an extension of 1 month on an X-visa, you usually need an official letter from your school or university stating that you have personal business to attend and that you would required a one month extension.

The answer of the psb is that they do not transfer X-Visa to L-visa.

L visa to X visa transfer are possible if your school offers the service. In Kunming, Yunnan University offers it.

Aurora Cultural Bridge


No results found.



No reviews yet