GoKunming Forums

starving for books

pengo (14 posts) • 0

Hi, since getting books here seems quite mafan, I was wondering if anyone has any philosophy, anthropology, natural sciences, history, economics books I could borrow, copy and return in less than 48 hours :)
English, Italian or spanish all ok.
Coolest thing would be to build a library of shareable books, but I guess that will take some time :)
Copylefters of all the world unite!

piers (144 posts) • 0

Chapter One has over 3000 books of all different genres. The lending library is on 2nd floor whilst books on 1st floor are for sale or swap.

pengo (14 posts) • 0

been there, but couldn,t find anything but novels. my search was not too in depth, but yeah, with 3000 books, a list wouldn't be a bad idea. at least some order/classification... it looked a bit messy ;)

NateKoppel (26 posts) • 0

I may be able to help. I have the Foucault Reader, essays by Hilary Putnam, essays by Richard Rorty, the portable Hannah Arendt, and Robert Heilbroner's "Teachings from the Worldly Philosophy," which is a collection of excerpts from famous economic works.

pengo (14 posts) • 0

nice! might want to copy some of those... how can I contact you? well, ok, my email is noidpro AT gmail DOT com, let me know

Related forum threads

Login to post