GoKunming Forums

golden opportunity for RMB10k/month

Tony He (3 posts) • 0

Hello all,

Here comes the opportunity for you to earn some cash (definitely more than pocket money), especially for those who are living in or planning to relocate to Kunming, one of the most natural and beautiful cities in China.

We, a famous kintergarden English training provider, are expanding our business to Kunming. In addition to our existing teaching force, we are looking for fresh blood to participate our expansion in Kunming.

You can expect to earn over RMB10k per month!!

We look forward to seeing you if you are:
1. good at spoken English (native speaker is a plus)
2. interested to teaching English
3. basic experience in English teaching (we will provide paid training if you are committed to this opportunity but no experience)

If this sounds interesting to you, please write to yytraining@yahoo.cn.

Let's be part of the success!

Tony

tanfei (25 posts) • 0

10,000RMB and paid training for a non-native speaker with no experience? What? How many hours a week are we talking about?

10,000RMB!!??

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I think this is a scam. This person posted before. Beware!!! Has anybody had any experience with this?

Jimmo (3 posts) • 0

As "a famous kintergarden English training provider" I assume that you have no problem in telling me the name of the organisation as well as giving me details of your website.

tanfei (25 posts) • 0

I think you're right, Liumingke1234. Unless anyone can vouch for this place, I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. No mention of hours, no qualifications required, and only an "expect"ation of a salary! Haha, I'd love to see the contract...

For sure, beware!

Related forum threads

Login to post