GoKunming Forums

Beijing 2008

Private Joker (30 posts) • 0

Does anyone on this site really care? I'm sure some do, but for the most part the events are dull sports performed by people you have never heard of. Sadly gokunming has elected to give us saturation coverage.

Am I only speaking for myself when I say that if I wanted to know about this rubbish I would go to a dedicated sports site or have a lot of people been caught up in the hysteria?

I for one can't wait until it's over.

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

I love the Olympics,, watched as much as I could. Great games, great athletes, fantastic opening and closing ceremonies. I am really sad now it's over,, where to get my daily sports fix?! I even watched (yikes!!) synchronized swimming. Michael Phelps, Usain Bolt and Elena Isinbajeva gave us unforgettable moments. Apart from a few dark clouds hanging over the games (underage gymnasts, doping, ref-kicking cubans and more) I think I will take over now Samaranch is gone and say it was the best games ever. Kudos to Beijing and China.

I could have done without that awfull "You & Me" song though,, it would fit better into a mediocre Disney movie.

Related forum threads

Login to post