GoKunming Forums

How to find an Appartment in KM?

matty (14 posts) • 0

We are moving early august to kunming. How would I find an appartment for my family?

no way (104 posts) • 0

i'm leaving kunming around the first of august, my 2br
apartment runs until the 14th. it's located within five
minute walk of carrefour, on convenient bus lines to
the universities or beichen area....about five stops in
either direction, can get to either of the elcec campuses
within 25 minutes. if you're interested and want more
information, see below for contact info. i'll get you in
touch with the landlord.

avoid the real estate agents and save yourself one
months rent agency fee. current rent is 700/month,
apartment is CLEAN and has a large kitchen, bathroom
has tub and western toilet. i'm currently out of the area
renting a new apartment, but will be back in kunming
by the weekend to start packing.

"H20 Heater for Sale"

(sorry, hate putting my email in public spaces)

no way (104 posts) • 0

oops, ignore the above. landlord now tells me he's
undecided as to whether he will rent out again after
i leave, maybe wants to move relatives in.
sorry for any inconvenience........

sanyiseul (104 posts) • 0

We also just moved to Kunming.
We were looking in the Internet for an apartment, but couldnt find what we were looking for.
The best thing you can do is coming here, stay in a hotel for a couple of days and have a look around.
There are lots of real estate agents in Kunming and it is very easy to find a place. I was talking to a lot of agents and I can warmly recommend one.
She is on Wen Lin Jie, close to the Green Lake. Her office is right on the opposite of a cafe called "I am living".
Where do you want to live? Downtown or a little outside?
There is a brandnew apartment complex 15 minutes from the city. Lots of free apartments and the rent is very cheap. We pay for 121 sqm only 1300 yuan. And for kids its a great place.
If you are interested to have a look I can send you some pictures (sanyiseul@yahoo.de).
For me it looks like a 5 Star Holiday Resort somewhere in Spain.

dachuan (1 post) • 0

I rent a flat, very close YunDa (10 mns walking), near Xizhan... very confortable, 2 bedrooms, living, kitchen and new washroom with hot water at anytime! 1200 yuans /month. If you want to visit him, give me a call (chinese, english or french) 158 120 94 500

amanda (2 posts) • 0

Hi,guys. There is a free room available now. The landlady has oversea study background. The landload is a teacher. They have a son. However he is in Singapore now. Accoding to her background, they prefer to take student who wants to know more about Kunming and does not think the 6th (in chinese way) floor is not a big problem:) The rent will be 400RMB per month, does not includ meals. But if they are cooking at home then you can join them. By the way, they do not wanna smoker. If you wanna know more details please write to amandawu900@hotmail.com. Hope to see you soon:)

amanda (2 posts) • 0

oh, just wanna give a little bit more information that a Danish girl has just gone few weeks ago. They still keep in touch and she said whenever she has chance she will be back stay with them again :D

eliana (1 post) • 0

I have a aprtment in Kunming, at JianShe Road, besides Yunnan Normal University . It is nearly to YunnanUniversity and Salvador's Coffee House.:)
There are two bedrooms, a drawing room,a bathroom,a kitchen room. About 75m2.And also have coal gas, hot water in bathroom and electrical power.The rent is 1000 RMB a month. If you are interesting in it, you are welcome to contact with me iyiyoung@yahoo.com.cn, I will tell you my mobile-phone in E-mail. ---Ms.Yang

bingbing (10 posts) • 0

check the posts in apartment for rent .. i have a family sized apartment,fully furnished.. feel free to write... mrbingles@hotmail.com ... or call 13888827701 english/chinese

Related forum threads

Login to post