GoKunming Forums

Golf in Kunming,, where?

Danmairen (510 posts) • 0

I have been looking around on the site and found several golf clubs in the area around Kunming but everytime I get to their websites it says nothing about prices or greenfee ( I can only read the English pages). Can anyone give me some info about the clubs in the area? Can you get a membership for a reasonable price? Can you recommend some courses? I appreciate any info :)

Caspar (1 post) • 0

I'm interested in this too. Did you end up finding anything out at all? Looks from the websites (at least for Sunshine and Lakeview clubs) that memberships are tied to ownership of villas.

excellingsh (3 posts) • 0

A round at Spring City Golf and Lake Resort will set you back about 250 USD/person the last I heard and this is only if you are invited by a fellow club member. The courses there are nonetheless spectacular. Lifetime memberships around 60,000 USD, granted they have openings for sale.

JoanPu (2 posts) • 0

In you are in Kunming, there are some nice courses that you can choose: Kunming Spring City; Sunshine Golf Club; Lakeview Golf Club; Also Kunming Golf Country Club is not a bad choice, too.
Or if you do not mind going a little future, there are some good courses in Lijiang, too.
Let me know your e-mail address, I can send you a discount list of these courses. My e-mail address is: joan@openfairwaysasia.com

Related forum threads

Login to post