GoKunming Forums

Recent visa renewal.

mikeew8 (9 posts) • 0

I'm currently on a multiple entry visa and my thirty days is almost up. I need to renew my stamp this weekend and hope somebody can shoot me some recent information.

What is the fastest and cheapest way to get my next thirty days? Detailed information including transportation time and cost would be greatly appreciated.

I know this topic has been touched on in the past, but people have said I should repost and get the most up-to-date information available. Thank you in advance for your input.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

The PSB where they process the visas on Beijing Lu. Why not ask them.

mikeew8 (9 posts) • 0

I did not know there was one, but I'll try to find it and see what kind of advice they give. I would still greatly appreciate information from people that recently did the Laos renewal run.

mikeew8 (9 posts) • 0

I did not know there was one, but I'll try to find it and see what kind of advice they give. I would still greatly appreciate information from people that recently did the Laos renewal run, or any renewal run for that matter.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

The PSB office won't be able to help you, unless you wish to do a 30 day visa extension which will negate your multiple entry visa.

For a Laos border run, read this:
www.gokunming.com/[...]

The Mohan border closes by 5:30pm to foreign passport holders.

Or you could just fly to HK or Macau or Bangkok. Or make your way to Shenzhen and cross by land into HK.

Air tickets. Accepts international credit cards.
www.elong.net/

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

Or you can fly with any international (non-mainland Chinese) carrier, such as Lao Airlines, Thai Airways or DragonAir that flies from Kunming. Naturally they all accept international credit cards too, irrespective whether you use their call center, website or office to book.

Related forum threads

Login to post