GoKunming Forums

Beginning to really like Kunming

crazy.laowai (242 posts) • 0

Compared to Beijing, where I was, Kunming has a much better quality of life. In September, my company will let me decide whether I want to spend a year in Beijing, or Kunming. I am seriously leaning toward Kunming!

TICexpats lol I know...life seems easy and beautiful here in Kunming

123go (145 posts) • 0

"kunming has a much BETTER QUALITY LIFE THAN BJ???" Sooo funny. Please say you yourself cant have a quality life in bj. No one critisize any city, so boring and so narrow-minded.

123go, I think Beijing is great, and has many fun things to do, and great food! But yes, life is much better in Kunming!

123go (145 posts) • 0

good to know. Maybe in your eyes bjners are stupid and just can have a low quality life. You have amused me.

123go I never said that!! I really love Beijing. I have great memories of Beijing, and I think it is a wonderful, world-class city! It is just my personal opinion that life is easier in Kunming. I could be wrong! It is just my personal opinion.

123go I am not sure I understand what you mean. What does seeing the future have to do with my personally preferring a particular city?

OceanOcean (1193 posts) • 0

I agree. I've visited dozens of Chinese towns/cities and lived in six, but Kunming is the one I enjoy being in the most. Of course it has its faults, but it's refreshing to see a positive thread about it for a change!

Related forum threads

Login to post