GoKunming Forums

Judo in Kunming

Jimmy85 (2 posts) • 0

I'm looking for a Judo school in Kunming and was wondering if anyone knew of any? I tried the phone number that was on an advertisement in the Mazzagran cafe but it seems the number is no longer in use. I've heard that there may be one near Kunming University but after searching the area I came up with nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

niefusheng (3 posts) • 0

Li Yuan Temple restaurant next door where the upstairs is the provincial judo hall. And formal teaching comprehensive, quality reputation that has public finale, you can pick school.
1, Museum Road Name: Suchuan Judo Hall

2, Dojo Address: Xishan Temple Taekwondo Association of the

3, the training time: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 19:30 am to 21:30

4,fees: 300 / month, 780 / quarter, 1320 / six months, 2400 / year, to pay annual fees to send gi

5, Contact: Sue coach 6, Tel: 13708437137

——————
You can go take a look, and then determine whether the payment.

Jimmy85 (2 posts) • 0

Can you send a map to my email? I ask as google maps is coming up with a lot of different places.

Thankyou, my email is jameskelton50@hotmail.com

rbusch (26 posts) • 0

Out of curiosity, at this dojo is it *Judo* or *Taekwondo* being taught? These are two different streams of martial arts and shouldn't be confused.

Mr. T (11 posts) • 0

just been there. Yesterday. Its a big room where tae kwon do and judo train in the same room. The judo-classes are on this padio that divide those to groups. The trainer is suppose to be an champion in several competitions: i think it was in Korea, and Beijing. Heavyweight class. it seems that other practitioners also use the tae kwon do area, such as tai chi..

rryanreid (11 posts) • 0

Zhong Ren Min Road, 3rd floor 92 Confucian Temple

if you have wechat I can send you the info for the judo coach and you can contact him directly.

Related forum threads

Login to post