GoKunming Forums

Good quality fake Teva or other brand sandals

vagabond48 (75 posts) • 0

A friend of mine mentioned that in the past, he was able to find good and long lasting fake Teva sandals in a shop around Baita Lu and Dong Feng Dong Lu but the store he mentioned no longer sells them. Anyone know where I can buy good quality fake brand name sandals (yes I know it sounds like a paradox)?
Thanks

sean1sean1 (82 posts) • 0

I found a pair of descent quality fake Teva's in a tourist goods store once right near fuxian lake, but I don't suppose they're worth the trip. Otherwise I've had no luck inside Kunming.(I have a size 45 though so purchasing shoes is almost impossible) If I were you, I'd just hop on my bike and cruise around near the northern part of Qingnianlu and Taoyuanjie, tons of stores sell those kinds of maybe fake,maybe not shoes and clothes. (It's right near that 20+ story building that was wastefully built and then not allowed to be used because it overlooked a military base) You're best bet may be the place you least expect.

pengo (14 posts) • 0

Hi, I have a friend who (still) sells those in his shop, in xinyin lu, near baita lu. send me a pm and I'll give you his phone number, so you can find the place.

Related forum threads

Login to post