GoKunming Forums

Want to study at Yunnan Normal University for a cheaper price?

shao1 (15 posts) • 0

Due to some family issues, I have to leave Kunming so I am looking for someone to take my spot at the university.

I paid 6,500RMB for the fall semester at Yunnan Normal University. According to the university policy, I can't get a refund but I can allow someone else to take my spot.

We can go to the university finance office together next week, preferrably on Monday or Tuesday.

Once the office gets everything worked out, you can pay me 4,000RMB and you would save 2,500RMB instead of paying the full 6,500RMB.

lulita (1 post) • 0

Hi Shao1, I want to study this fall semester in Yunnan Normal University and I haven't payed the tuition fee yet. Now I'm living in Beijing and I think I will be in Kunming Wed. at noon. If u haven't found anybody else, perhaps you can wait me until Wed. afternoon and we go together to the university finance office to change our documentation and names.

My mail is lucianabruzzo@gmail.com

thanks and regards

aibing (5 posts) • 0

Hi shao1, If you haven't found anyone to take your place yet, let me know. I'll be at YNNU this semester and would love to take you up on your offer. aibing@live.com

Related forum threads

Login to post