GoKunming Forums

Martial arts teacher needed -- will pay or teach english

Andrewc (2 posts) • 0

Hello,
I am interested in learning some kind of martial arts. Something a bit more active than tai chi. I have not studied any kind of martial arts before. I will be in Kunming until the end of august. I would like to train on Saturday and/or Sunday or in the weekday afternoons.

I can pay or teach English in exchange.

Andrewc (2 posts) • 0

Sorry. Forgot to give my contact information. Email is eidolonaria (at) gmail (dot) com

Mobile Phone is: 13629682449

msn: abysmalvoid@hotmail.com

(I am a native english speaker from America)

kirmish (16 posts) • 0

Hi Andrewc,

There is a New Zealander, Phillip, in town, who is teaching Karate-do lessons. He runs beginner classes on Monday & Wednesday nights from 7-8pm, and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5.45-6.45pm. He is also available on the weekends for classes by arrangement. He charges 200 Yuan per calendar month, and maybe a bit more for private lessons by arrangement. I no longer have the information on the exact address but the dojo is on the top floor near the corner of Xichang Lu and Xiba Lu just to the south-west of the main part of the city. Phillip's number is 135 293 973 34. Hope this helps, Hamish

wei817 (8 posts) • 0

hi
And do you want to feel the spirit of Kongfu, one of the most precious, traditional, cultures of China by yourself? Taichi, Shaolin, Bagua - how much do you want to learn? To fulfill your trip to China, join our kongfu training course. Become a master of kongfu for others to see and for your self to feel.

As a martial art coach and martial art teacher at the university, Mr Hong was awarded second place of Bagua fist in the Chinese Traditional Martial Art Festival 2005 and was awarded first place in Tai Chi and fourth place in Tongbei at the HongKong Martial Art International Festival 2006.

Rich coaching experience and vivid teaching methods makes him the ideal choice for beginners and advanced students.

Please feel free to contact Hong at
Ph: 2878189 or
email: will_817@yahoo.com.cn

Related forum threads

Login to post