GoKunming Forums

New Second Hand Market?

zhubajie (57 posts) • 0

The Second Hand Market which used to be on Bai Yun Lou has closed. Rumor says that it has moved to somewhere in the far east part of the city, near the 3rd Ring Road. Does anyone know more detail? Know an address? Know which bus(es) will take me there from the area of Long Quan Lou and the Second Ring Road intersection? Or the Yunnan U. area?

This was a huge open air market, and even though it's old site is going to become luxury apartments, the buyers still need to get the goodies somewhere. The former shopkeepers need to go some place, too.

Thanks.

Zhu Bajie

zlif23 (159 posts) • 0

it is fude second hand market(福德旧货市场). take 129(on longquan road)、109、127、110、90 to fuda lukou 福达路口and you will see it.

kathryn (27 posts) • 0

Where is Longquan road??? we want to find this place. is it easy to see once on the bus? which direction on Longquan road?

zlif23 (159 posts) • 0

sheena, stops of no. 129:
公交北市区车场 - 沙坝营(烟草一号路) - 昆烟二部 - 岗头村 - 橡胶六厂(云师大龙泉路校区) - 财贸学院 - 地质学校(云南旅游学校) - 下马村(龙泉路) - 小菜园 - 小菜园立交桥 - 圆通东路(昆明动物园后门) - 圆通山 - 青年路(红会医院) - 护国时代广场 - 得胜桥(青年路) - 巡津街(市人民医院) - 南坝路(双龙桥) - 南坝路(永平路口) - 福达路口 - 锦苑花园(官南路) - 佳湖花园 - 理想小镇.
I think you can take 129 at di zhi xue xiao 地质学校(云南旅游学校) or xia ma cun 下马村(龙泉路) and the direction is to lixiang xiao zhen理想小镇. the two stops are both near to the area of Long Quan Lou and the Second Ring Road intersection.
I have never been to there, so I do not know if they have branded 2nd hand stuffs.
kathryn:
longquan road is 13 km long. you can not see once on the bus.:).

zhubajie (57 posts) • 0

There is also a large market at Bai Yun Tao Bao City, on Bai Yun Lu, about a block east of where it crosses Bei Jing Lu. It's a few blocks from the site of the former Bai Yun Lu Second Hand Market.

Related forum threads

Login to post