Richland International Hospital

Forums

New place: The Hacker Coffee

YuriCoach (46 posts) • 0

Today we discovered a new place in Puji Lu 47. It seems they are building all over cool galleries, bars, shops and restaurants. We found it on Instagram and came to check. Really cool!!

YuriCoach (46 posts) • 0

I truly have no idea, I told the driver puji Lu and he knew where it was. It's like 10-15 min drive from Salvador's. The place has a big sign outside that reads M60 Creative and Culture Park. I have their name card the qq is 869030604 and phone number 400-0752-777

YuriCoach (46 posts) • 0

I truly have no idea, I told the driver puji Lu and he knew where it was. It's like 10-15 min drive from Salvador's. The place has a big sign outside that reads M60 Creative and Culture Park. I have their name card the qq is 869030604 and phone number 400-0752-777

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

What makes it so cool exactly? They have a few old Lonely Planets tossed around and a poster of Bob Dylan or Che Guevera tacked up near some rusty California license plates, and an old guitar with five strings in the corner and six dollar cups of coffee and some dry old cheese cake?

YuriCoach (46 posts) • 0

All things considered, the concept is really nice and the environments as well. Perhaps your cool is not mine, nevertheless I find the place nice and wanted to share it here. Coffee was good and service as well.

debaser (631 posts) • 0

@Yuricoach - thanks for sharing. Ignore the resident 'sceptics' (I'm feeling kind). It's nice to hear of an interesting place opening nearby. I'll check it out soon... thanks for the tip!

zhudan (204 posts) • 0

Well how hard is it really to make a good cup of coffee? And why is nice service something we must treasure here? Because this is KM and the service is the worst in the world. Ever notice that all of these coffee places that are Chinese in origin never serve coffee in the morning. Maybe one or two here and there. But the rule is they do not. In my area there must be a dozen little coffee shops and none of them serve coffee before Around noon time. Seems people here think coffee in the morning is bad for your health. Greasy potatoes and "hot dogs" on a stick are fine at the crack of dawn but not a cup of coffee. This cafe chic thing where you decorate up a place to look like it is some club in San Fransisco and then offer up some western style coffee or dry teramisu at three times the price in the US is getting to be too much. Sure, I have been to my share. There is always a couple college aged girls on their smart phones slurping down an iced latte with ice cream balls and bland Chinese pastries all over the table. They usually play something like Avril or Alanis Morisette over and over because that is "cool". Well, I am happy for you guys. Maybe i'll drop in myself one day and have an egg tart.

Login to post Register to post